About

Welcome to IMSTechnology blog!

My name is Gustavo da Silva Baptista, I'm 23 years old. I'm studying Computer Enginneering with emphasis in Software Enginneering at UMESP (Metodista). I've working as a Systems Analyst for 2 years in a software company. I have knowledge in Software Engineering, processes, methodology and others areas related to management and software development.

This blog talks about IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) and others tecnologies of digital convergence like NGN (Next Generation Networking). As IMS covers many devices, we will be focus on fixed and mobile telephony, IPTV and laptops.

The opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the employers and / or companies mentioned. The authors of this blog are not liable for comments posted here and we can remove those considered inappropriate in any way. The content of this blog is under a Creative Commons license .

I hope that you're enjoying this blog, and subscribe to our RSS. If you want, you can receive the newsletter with our articles by email. If want, please don't hesitate contact me.

Best Regards,
Gustavo Baptista


Share/Save/Bookmark Subscribe

Post a Comment